Re: Wallpaper Extras

So, What should I do to license the pictures which i have shot?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Martin Sourada wrote:
As for the license -
it is for you, as the author, to decide what can others do with your
work (can they use it? can they modify it?...) Unless you state
explicitly the rights you reserved for your work (either by writing them
down or selecting a licence that satisfy your needs/wants) it can be
considered Public Domain, which basically means that whoever can do
whatever he wants with your work (of course, with the exception of
deletion). In the art team we tend to use the CC-BY-SA licence as it
gives permission to others to re-use or modify your work as long as they
give you proper "credits" :-)

The thing is, when no license is stated, all rights are presumed as reserved, the copyright kicks in automatically, the work is proprietary and we can't use it.

Its been a while since I joined, the procedures have changed, is the CLA shown when someone create a FAS account? Will the signed CLA kicks in automatically for any file uploaded in the wiki?

VaraPrasad.Pepakayala
http://factsrevised.blogspot.com