Re: Wallpaper Extras

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 14:55 +0530, Vara Prasad Pepakayala wrote:
> Can you Give me a brief info about uploading Images to this page
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras .
> Thak you
> Dreko

I haven't uploaded anything on the new wiki yet, but as I understand it,
you should upload the image to wiki first (use same name structure for
the image names as nicu did, e.g "Wallpaper-nicubunu-hay.jpg") and then
let it display on the page (you can follow nicu's example). To upload go
to TOOLBOX > Upload file (which gets you to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Upload ) and follow through the
steps. To add it to the page, just hit Edit (you need to be logged in)
and follow the already established structure of the page.

Martin