Re: Greetings and Salutations

Sean M Gatton wrote:
Good day to all!

Good day to you too,

Since I graduated from high school, I began moving off from pencil/paper artwork, and have moved more towards computer generated graphics. I've used numerous graphics programs to date, and thoroughly enjoy designing webpages, web graphics and UIs for World of Warcraft for friends of mine (as well as myself).

Any of those designs are available online to share?

Recently, I took care of reinstalling an operating system on my sister-in-law's laptop for college. Rather then put Windows back on there, I loaded Linux for her, which got me working more on the Linux side of life, then Windows. Since then, I have been interested in designing things to be used inside a Linux distribution, as designing and tinkering are things I thoroughly enjoy!

So how familiar are you with various Linux graphic applications, like GIMP and Inkscape (we use them quite a lot) or Blender and Scribus?