Re: Presentation

Junior Tomazelli wrote:
Hello designers friends.

Hi,

My name is Wolnei Cândido Tomazelli Junior and I new on the list, I am of the group of Artwork of Fedora Project Brazil with Erick, Razgriz and Jayme. I contribute for our project in Brazil development t-shits, signatures, stickers, layout for presentations, etc. I have knowledge in inkscape, gimp, xsara and I am now learning blender.

It looks like we are invaded by our Brazilian friends :p
Welcome on board everybody!

I hope I can contribute to the discussions of the list, and make still better the art work of the Fedora Project.

I believe you are aware about our open request queues:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PrintDesignService