Re: Intro

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And you still wanted to contribute to Ubuntu despite not being the distribution you use the most?

At that point of time I was trying out xubuntu on another computer. So i wanted to contribute
Maybe they had some other concerns, like they looked for a different style or maybe have not liked the graphics enough?
vincent, who handles the site told me that it was too big for the page. And yeah... I agree there was a lil too much of graphic content in it

Thanks :
:D
btw... how do I get myself approved in the artwork group?

ScriptDevil