Re: [Echo] preferences-system-firewall sketches

Martin Sourada wrote:
Hm... I'll try the one with Globe, though I am not sure if it would
work. Also, looking at the MS Win Defender icon, I'll perhaps try stone
wall... And with the red one + lock - I'll perhaps try darker red for
bricks and bigger lock. Is it really that bad visible in 48x48 - I see
it quite well? In smaller sizes the lock will be bigger, compared to the
size of the wall, in order to improve readability.

For me it wasn't about the size but about the contrast: dark red lock painted on a red wall.
A stone wall (grey?) will probably improve this.

BTW, do you think is good to use GIMP tricks to improve display? This way the binary (PNG) can't be built directly from source and would make the life harder for derivatives.