Re: art re-use policy

Hey!

Klaatu and Gort wrote:
The design in question would look like this were i to incorporate Waves:
http://www.thebadapples.info/fedorareloaded/lateNightHacking_waves.png

I could probably have the guy making the CDs include a README file to give credit where credit is due, too.

I really, *really* like your Hacker Public radio design, very nice!

The Fedora waves artwork is officially licensed under the GPL (which I understand isn't the best for artwork). Are you okay with sharing your artwork under the GPL or a similar license in spirit? (eg Creative Commons Attribute ShareAlike?) If you are willing to do that, then you're definitely fine to use it. If you aren't able to share under such a license (eg if the hacker public radio logo is something you want to protect), I did the original artwork for that image so we can talk about it a bit more.

~m