Re: [echo] video-display sketches

Ian Weller wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
But if we aim Echo as a default for F10, F10 will have a different
wallpaper, so maybe is better to stay with something more
release-neutral? (it would be uber-cool to have the real wallpaper for
each release in the icons, but I doubt we will follow this)

You could possibly talk to mizmo and see if we can add something like
that to the release cycle.

That's not a problem, it is just a formality. The really hard part is to find an Echo developer willing to keep with this task (and updating not only this icon but also things like the computer icon which is put on the default desktop) when we have already tons of icons needed.

Then again, it might be a good idea to even keep it distro-neutral, just
in case another distro wants to use our icons.