Re: Fedora 9 GUADEC edition DVDHi,

hi
its looking simple and classic, especially the gradient of the CD is good.
anuja

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 7:53 PM, Mike Langlie <mlanglie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I put together a sleeve and disc surface for Fedora 9 DVDs to be given away at GUADEC. Here are reduced-size PNGs of the layouts for feedback. It's a riff on the waves theme to be distinct from the regular edition.

(I've been unable to log into the Fedora art wiki, so I'm temporarily posting mockups on my own site.)

http://yipyop.com/fedora/f9guadec.html

Mike