Fedora Store mockup

Hi,

I took a stab at a front page mockup for the Fedora store. I have some ideas for the subpages too. I'm thinking basically the subpages will show all the possible products and maybe list which external sites you can get each in (for individual purchasing), and for bulk orders maybe it would have downloadable printer-ready artwork with recommendations by region of where to go with price estimates?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store/Mockup#preview

~m