Re: Fedora 9.0 CD/DVD

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
But at the same time I think its useful for us to also keep the fancy, "complex", designs for those who want to "make their own" discs on inkjet printers.

Definitely! We'll have them both on the media designs page and just label one as for inkjet and one for professional printing!

I think it would be good too to put the artwork for the inkjet ones into glabel templates so its that much easier for folks to print them.

Maybe just link to your tutorial [1], otherwise we may need to produce a lot of templates in gLabels, one for each paper type (or *at least* Letter and A4).

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArt/HowTo