Re: Fedora 9.0 CD/DVD

2008/4/17 Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>:

This has continually been painful for every release.  Granted, for
Fedora 10 the design schedule may work out as an improvement, but what
about:

* removing the Werewolf from the F8 design for the disc itself, updating
any dates or numbers as required
* A background-derived cover sleeve, similarly updating names
* Adding the URL to the back cover

Okay, done a quick bit of work on a DVD cover...  and it is attached to this email as a SVGz.
I'm not sure about printing etc, so all the blur of the ripples may be too much.

Also, the text in the copyright statement is from the FC5 cover, and that is why is says 2006.
Should this text be the same apart from the year?

the actual CD / DVD is next on my list to do this morning, so any feedback about this one is appreciated...

cheers,

ryanlerch