Re: ThemingOverview

Ian Weller wrote:
Hey list,

With the rest of the ArtTeam I'd like to reupdate the Artwork/ThemingOverview page on the wiki [1] to what currently is standard.

Sure, please do. I will try to watch the changes and complement them if needed.

afaik, there were some changes in GDM from F8 to F9, and there are probably some other changes that can be made to that page, so I'd like to help keep the wiki up to date. ^_^

Yes, this is probably the most important change and here is a starting point for documenting it: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2008-February/msg00042.html

Basically, in my understanding, at this point the theming work for GDM is out of the list, we don't have to do anything (but may want to revisit it in a later release)