brainstorm: which sulphur variation?

Throughout Waves/Round3Final [1], we see the plain Fedora logo on waves, the Fedora logo with non-burning sulphur on waves, and the wallpapers with burning sulphur. Should we plan to standardize it across the board or keep it creative?

My argument for standardization is that the purpose of the theme is to standardize all of the graphics, however my argument against it is that sulphur is different in nature, depending on how much there is or what it's with.

I personally would like the Fedora logo with the sulphur in all the images, but we'd have to reburn it, and the Fedora logo might look like it were on fire.

-- ian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves/Round3Final