Re: [Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Hi Cam!

Camilo Mesias wrote:
I don't know if it helps but I was inspired to get hold of some
sulphur and make some 'fake rocks' to burn. I've only done one little
burn so far. It has to be done outdoors because of the fumes. I plan
to do a better one soon but the weather here is terrible right now.

There are a few flame pictures on the second page of this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32132&l=92bed&id=656174051

These are really cool!!! What license are you considering for these photos? If you decide on a CC license, would you mind if I posted some of them in my blog? (giving you credit of course)

~m