Re: [Round 3] Alternative wallpapers for Sulphuric Waves

Martin Sourada wrote:
I can't help it, but the flames look strange. They're drawn nicely, but
the positioning is a little bit unreal. Considering that flame is
basically hot plasma + hot air, its direction is usually upwards facing,
only when (electro-)magnetic field or air flow is present the direction
differs. The way they are drawn now is nearly impossible to be caused by
air flow and hard to achieve by magnetic fields... So I went ahead and
joined the two flames together which makes them look less out of
reality...

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves#head-42fe387ad8277d60f20733072b9ba8bd535742ea

AWESOME! I think this lokos great! What do you think, Jeff?

~m