Fedora Banners Archive

I decided to put together a little spot in the wiki where we can collect all of the banners (and their sources) that we have made for www.fedoraproject.org in case they end up being useful for something else or maybe if their sources could be reused.

The page is here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PromoBanners

I know I am missing some, the fudcon one comes to mind (I think I do have the source for that somewhere)... if you can think of any I have missed please feel free to add them here. :)

Thanks,
~m