Re: Hi Fedora Art list!

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Jan 22, 2008 9:44 AM, Colby Hoke <choke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll approve it!

Right now we have it set up so that only a handful of people can approve
content - that's Greg and myself, so far - I think.

I forgot about that.  But there is still a bug in there in relation to
My Stuff display.
I have videos(1) and photos(0) listed... but in reality have have no
videos and 1 photo uploaded.  It looks like something is miscounting
my photo as a video internally

-jef
yeah, the counter thing is totally jacked right now.

i'm having problems even uploading anything at the moment...

beta is the new alpha, so far. Greg's gonna talk to James today, I believe.

--
Colby A. Hoke

Corporate Marketing
[ Producer ]