Re: An Idea about branding the Firefox and Thunderbird apps for F9

Rogue wrote:

Hi All,

I was just toying around with the Splash![1] addon for mozilla apps and
I believe we can leverage the same for branding the applications, via a
custom Fedora centric splash screen.

What do you folks think about it?

- -Rogue
Hi Rogue!
Eeek, please don't! :)
Part of the reason neither firefox or thunderbird don't have splash screens out of the box, like Netscape 4.77 did (and mozilla browser as well, if my memory don't play me any tricks) is that they load in a snap.
- Andreas