Re: First banner ad!

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
I've just modified the fudcon logo from Mairin and the used an infinity
wall paper for the background to mirror the current banner up on fp.org
inline with Mike's request for the new banner to match the colour
scheme.
I've attached both the png and the svg so maybe it might be of some
use :D If not, no problem - it was fun to play!

Simple and nice, good work. I believe it should say "2008".
And maybe add some color to the logo? A light halo?

Hint: when sharing such a SVG it may be useful to embed the PNG (Inkscape: Effects > Imags > Embed All Images), the file size will grow a lot but it will be possible for others to play with it.