Re: Missing pieces

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Matthias Clasen wrote:

- Do we want to make some fixes for the menu icon review issues ?

Andreas and Steven have given a lot of great info towards fixing some of the identified issues, but I haven't had time to sit down yet and go through all of their feedback. I'm not 100% sure how to fix the problems once a good replacement icon has been identified, for example, I think it would involve setting up some symlinks and modifying some desktop files maybe?

It would be great if we could get some fixes in for test 3 though.
There are some alternatives :
1. Patch the applications in Fedora and send the fixes upstream later.
2. Install the icons from some fedora-art package into either /usr/share/icons/gnome/$size/apps or /usr/share/icons/mist/$size/apps or something, then fix most of the other issues upstream later. 3. Symlinks, but that only works in some cases, as the desktop-files refer to *.png in a couple of cases.
- Andreas