Re: Missing pieces

Matthias Clasen wrote:
As you probably know, we are one week away from test3 freeze, so we need
to get the remaining missing pieces of F8 artwork in place. Here is my
list:

- Login screen. Mo, do you plan to some more work on that this week, or
  should we put what your first attempt in now ?

I'm definitely going to take your feedback and some other feedback and get it done by Friday pm.

- Lock dialog. Do we have a working proposal for this ?

Not sure, I think Nicu had done some work on this?

- Backgrounds. It was my understanding that the current Infinity
  backgrounds are only preliminary, and need some further work (e.g.
  reduce the banding). That can probably happen after test3.

Absolutely, I'll get this done before Friday pm too; there are only 4 now so it will be less work :)

- Do we want to make some fixes for the menu icon review issues ?

Andreas and Steven have given a lot of great info towards fixing some of the identified issues, but I haven't had time to sit down yet and go through all of their feedback. I'm not 100% sure how to fix the problems once a good replacement icon has been identified, for example, I think it would involve setting up some symlinks and modifying some desktop files maybe?

It would be great if we could get some fixes in for test 3 though.

Anything else ?

I can't think of anything...

~m