Re: Echo Icon Theme Status final draft

The wiki though it needs some fine touch is functional. I remember Diana
used to
keep track on the icon name specs but I don't find the actual url.

I noticed some 24x24 icons works quite well in isometric view. I suggest
to make a tango style vesion for comparison purpose. The drive will be a
bit tricker because of the light so maybe laying flat might do the work.

I have a heavy schedule this week so I won't have the chance to work on
icons as possible. Once all tools are migrated from the wiki, we wil
make wiki page from fedoraproject.org much leaner.

Luya