Re: J5 suggestion for Echo icons theme

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
John (J5) Palmieri has wrote an excellent suggestion for Echo team:

Full color icons bellow 32x32 never look good and almost triple the amount of work an artist needs to do instead of creating beautiful icons at higher resolutions. Working with two toned OLPC icons I can say simple icons look great at low resolution and often can mix with any theme as long as the shapes are similar. What I suggest is to explore doing black and white or gray scale for smaller icons and use the full color icons where they would have the most impact.

I think for good evaluation the best way is to create a few (4-5) small icons in B/W or grayscale and do a mockup, to see it in action and be able to judge.