Re: [F8 Theme Proposal] Fedora Infinity

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 00:47 -0400, Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
See the full proposal at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity

I like the idea, but you're going to have to be careful with the
specific imagery. I looked at that page, and vertigo kicked in as soon
as I saw the first image there. I'm hardly alone in feeling that way, so
images like that are best avoided.

Sure, a sharp perspective is only one of the ideas there for representing the idea. The rendering would have to be done carefully if that approach was taken. The ocean horizon pictures should not have that effect, for an example of a different approach suggested there.

~m