[F8 Theme Proposal] Fedora Infinity

Hi folks,

Here's a theme concept I've been mulling overly for the past few weeks.

The slogan for it could be: "Fedora: Infinite Boundaries"

Freedom, community, and infinity are the three basic concepts that are represented in the Fedora logo. The basic concept for this theme is that Fedora, as the leading Linux distro, is always pushing the boundaries of technology. Because we're always pushing forward, we're always glimpsing into the infinite.

See the full proposal at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity

~m