Re: Including scalable icons to improve size coverage

i can make that in php ^_^ so perl must be able to do it aswell.
in php i would use file_get_contents() to read the file and file_put_contents() to put it back in a file.

good luck.
Mark

2007/4/18, Luya Tshimbalanga <tshimulu@xxxxxxxxx>:
Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I've used Charlies script and included svgs in yesterdays echo snapshot.
> Please give it a try.

It work well. I wish the script allows the ability to directly save the
modification instead of the copy and paste. Idon't know much about perl
though.

Luya