Re: animation

Jack Daniels wrote:
Hi there

I saw Fedora 7 default artwork and it was rely great, I couldn’t believe then from that start we will have something like that while I was looking work on progress for art work on fedora 7.

While I look on that balloon I feel like it moves slowly and I was thinking how about to make an animated short clip for promoting Fedora 7.

So what you think if we start an animated clip for Fedora 7 and to make more complete marketing campaign before lunching a new version of Fedora?

Good idea. Are you interested in doing this? Perhaps you can coordinate in fedora-marketing list.

Rahul

Ps: Avoid thread hijacking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_hijacking