Re: The New and Improved Art Team

Ben Arnold wrote:
On 26/02/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As this Artwork has to cover a bit of ground and some of the members
> (such as myself) have only a little bit of time in their week to work
> on it, this would mean a couple of people as contacts for a particular
> division and would be able to concentrate on each other's work.

You know, for the time being we are not that many people. Yes, is
rewarding (at the surface) to assign titles to our names, but as how we
are now do you see a sub-team with more than 2-3 people in it?

TBH, yes. This would tell who is working on what and, possibly, the
level of experience they may hold regarding wider matters. I would
think for new people coming in, it would be helpful to have a list of
relevant contributors who are working on the one thing they are
interested in joining.

I was thinking more the list of contacts for a subteam would be all of the members in that subteam (2-3 people) rather than 'leaders'. Does that make more sense?

~m