Re: Fedora Planet round 2

Hi Brandon,

Brandon Rambo wrote:
hey all,
im new to this list... and im not sure but i thought you wernt supposed to put numbers in any of the ideas?

Well I think the idea is that numbers can't be integral to the design (see the c6re design to see what I'm talking about - http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37913696/). But for a limited usage, like just in the anaconda splash graphic (where it's important to know what version you're about to install), it should be ok. Not on the wallpaper though.
besides that planet is my favorite theme

Cool! Feel free to submit your ideas and play around with the artwork.

~m