Re: more natural colors

Mike Chalmers wrote:

Thanks, Máirín. I mean no harm to Fedora, believe me. I will do my
best to answer your questions later. I am not the best artist though,
actually I would call me a drawer with dreams, lol. :-)

We can talk about what are natural colors and their benefits until our faces turn metallic blue (or similarly other unnatural color), the best thing is to post an image and then we can really see and understand (or disapprove) your point.

--
nicu