Re: New to the list - need advice

Máirín Duffy wrote:

== Art Repository Project ==

We're in dire need of a better artwork repository than the wiki. There are some efforts being made to spec out our own system (would need to be written in python) similar to art.gnome.org for this purpose. If this is something you'd be interested in let me know and I can get you in touch with the right people.

I have a secret plan: I read on the Fedora-Music list there is a plan to install ccHost [1]:
"INSTALL CCHOST IN RH COLO (lmacken).  We want to learn a lot more about
the award-winning ccHost application, especially as a potential backend
for people using Fedora (or one day OLPC) to collaborate on musical
projects."

So having ccHost already installed for music, I think it will be easy to persuade the greater powers to allow its usage for graphics too (from my experience in using ccHost at the Open Clip Art Library, it is a very good tool for this task).

Ups! My mistake... I just revealed my secret plan :p

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-music-list/2006-August/msg00022.html

--
nicu