Re: New to the list - need advice

Hi Diana,

I am confused about the whole process of creating or contributin art to the Fedora project...
So is this a list of things that are in need of work? If so what is the theme?

Are there things that need to be developped from scratch?

Is there something that does not exist that needs to be created?

It's all very confusing... The reason I ask is that I want to contribute in a constructive manner... I do not want to simply create stuff that is not needed...

thanks...