Re: New to the list - need advice

I should learn how to read. Thanks Leon!

On 8/30/06, spydrrrrr@xxxxxxxxx < spydrrrrr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a repository of artwork that needs to be worked on?
Also what about the recurring graphic with the f inside the infinity symbol... is there a copy of it that we can use to incorporate in other artwork?

On 8/30/06, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
John Baer wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> New to the list and need advice.
>
> 1. Is the font used to create the word "fedora" available? If so where
> may I obtain it? If not, how may I reproduce it?

The font is a proprietary one, named Bryant2, is not possbile to
redistribute it:
http://www.processtypefoundry.com/typefaces/bryant2/index.html

I tried to reproduce it by tracing samples at a very high-resolution, is
hard and I am not an expert in fonts.

> 2. What is the process for submitting artwork proposals for FC 6? Is
> there a published artwork road map?

Submitting proposals is easy: post them somewhere (eventually on
fedoraproject.org Wiki) and send a message to the list. Getting them in
the distro is the hard part and there is an ongoing discussion about
this process:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-August/msg01193.html

--
nicu