Re: New to the list - need advice

Finally... I got this from a nice user on IRC

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing

On 8/30/06, spydrrrrr@xxxxxxxxx <spydrrrrr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I go to link I get the mail Fedora Art page... there I am already signed up on the Account System and I have been added as a contributor... there are not instructions for modifying the wiki this is the only instruction that I can find on the page: "Most submissions will be added to the wiki or through CVS. Ask on the mailing list or IRC if you have questions or would like suggestions"

I am really not trying to be stupid here but I am feeling like the Arts project is a club that is not wanting to let other people help...???

On 8/30/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
spydrrrrr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>      >
>      > Who gives me the rights to chage the background color?
>
>     Instructions on how to do this are outlined on the artwork wiki page:
>
>     http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#head-666ef97a22e615ba15f9eeae7e612ffb089d3fbc
>

> I read the Wiki at the page above and I cannot find any instructions on
> how to modify the Wiki?
> I really would like to edit the Wiki so all this can me much easier to
> figure out for new people...
>
> Can someone help me out with a link that explains exactly how to modify
> the wiki?

If you follow those steps, then you'll be able to log into the wiki and
edit pages.

~m