Re: Cataloguing & Converting Bluecurve Icons

David Zeuthen wrote:
Do you think it make sense to support more than one icon set in the
Fedora Core distribution?

Has anybody proposed that? (I haven't. And I don't see anybody else doing so.)

So, I'm confused...?

I guess this is similar to the question
"Should Fedora Core continue including KDE along GNOME?" in a way and I
know what many sane people would answer here.

'Sane' to you is not sane to everybody... so I really am not sure what you're trying to say between the lines; I can see arguments for either side.

~m