Fedora 32 Beta Release Announcement

Fedora 32 Beta Released
----------------------------------

The Fedora Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of Fedora 32 Beta, the next step towards our planned Fedora 32 release
at the end of April.

Download the prerelease from our Get Fedora site:
* Get Fedora 32 Beta Workstation: https://getfedora.org/workstation/download/
* Get Fedora 32 Beta Server: https://getfedora.org/server/download/

Or, check out one of our popular variants, including KDE Plasma, Xfce,
and other desktop environments, as well as images for ARM devices like
the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3:

* Get Fedora 32 Beta Spins: https://spins.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
* Get Fedora 32 Beta Labs: https://labs.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
* Get Fedora 32 Beta ARM: https://arm.fedoraproject.org/prerelease

## Beta Release Highlights

* New in Fedora 32 Workstation Beta is EarlyOOM enabled by default.

* Fedora 32 Workstation Beta also enables the fs.trim timer by default.

* Fedora 32 Workstation Beta includes GNOME 3.3.6.

* And more ...

For more details about the release, read the full announcement at

* https://fedoramagazine.org/announcing-the-release-of-fedora-32-beta/

or look for the prerelease pages in the download sections at

* https://getfedora.org/

Since this is a Beta release, we expect that you may encounter bugs or
missing features. To report issues encountered during testing, contact
the Fedora QA team via the mailing list or in #fedora-qa on Freenode.

Regards,
Mohan Boddu
Fedora Release Engineering.