Re: FESCo and Council elections - December 2016/January 2017

The elections to FESCo and Fedora Council moved from its Nomination
period to the Campaign period. I am happy to see so many candidates
who would like to contribute to Fedora and get even more
responsibilities as members of FESCo and/or Council.

Let me summarize the list of candidates who applied for a seat:

= FESCo (8 candidates | 5 seats) =
* Kevin Fenzi (nirik / kevin)
* Itamar Reis Peixoto (itamarjp / itamarjp)
* Justin Forbes (jforbes / jforbes)
* Anahuac de Paula Gil (anahuac / anahuac)
* Frederico Lima (fredlima / fredlima)
* Kalev Lember (kalev / kalev)
* Jared Smith (jsmith / jsmith)
* Adam Miller (maxamillion / maxamillion)
More information at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations

= Fedora Council (6 candidates | 1 seat) =
* Itamar Reis Peixoto (itamarjp/itamarjp)
* Justin W. Flory (jflory7)
* Giannis Konstantinidis (giannisk)
* Robert Mayr (robyduck)
* Anahuac de Paula Gil (anahuac)
* Charles Profitt (cprofitt)
More information at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council/Nominations

Let me wish all the candidates who nominated for FESCo and/or Council
lot of success during the Campaign period. Their Campaign will end on
January 9th, 2017 at 23:59 UTC.

Regards,
Jan