FESCo and Council elections - December 2016/January 2017

Greetings,

FESCo and Council elections are now open and we're looking for new
candidates: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections

For FESCo we have opened five seats:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations

For Council we have opened one seat:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council/Nominations

The Elections schedule is as follows:
* December 06 - December 12: Nomination period open (closes promptly
at 23:59 UTC on December 12th)
* December 13 - January 09: Campaign period. Individual blog posts,
etc. encouraged. We will also have an interview with answers published
on the Fedora Community Blog.
* January 10 - January 16: Voting open (closes promptly at 23:59 UTC
on January 16th)
* January 17: Results announcement

The Campaign period has been prolonged, in these Elections, as it is
expected to have people in many countries away from keyboards during
the Christmas period.

Elections Questionnaire needs more questions for email/Community blog
interviews! If you have anything you would like to ask candidates to
FESCo or to Council, please add it to the wiki.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections/Questionnaire

Read more about the FESCo at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee
and about the Council at: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council