Re-appointment to the Fedora Board

The Fedora Board consists of five elected seats and four appointed
seats.  In this elections cycle, there were two openings for appointed
Board seats and two opening for elected Board seats.  As part of the
normal Board succession process[0], one Board appointment is made
before Board elections and the other is made after the election cycle.

I'm happy to announce that I've re-appointed David Nalley to serve in
seat A2 on the Fedora Board for another full one-year cycle. (See the
Board History[1] page on the wiki for a list of the various Board
seats.) David has been very active on the Fedora Board over the past
year, and has shown a strong commitment to the Fedora community and to
Fedora's underlying principles. Please join with me in welcoming David
back to the Fedora Board for another term.

[0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/SuccessionPlanning
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/History

--
Jared Smith