Appointment to the Fedora Board

The Fedora Board consists of five elected seats and four appointed
seats.  In this elections cycle, there were two openings for appointed
Board seats and three opening for elected Board seats.  As part of the
normal Board succession process[0], one Board appointment is made
before Board elections and the other is made after the election cycle.

I'm happy to announce that I've appointed Ruediger "Rudi" Landmann to
serve in seat A3 on the Fedora Board for a full one-year cycle. (See
the Board History[1] page on the wiki for a list of
the various Board seats.) Rudi has been active on the Fedora
Documentation team, and maintains several documentation-related
packages in Fedora.  Please join with me in welcoming Rudi to the
Fedora Board.

I'd also like to once again publicly thank those individuals who have
previously served on the Fedora Board for their help and their unique
insight.  I'd have a much harder job as the Fedora Project Leader if
it weren't for the great individuals that volunteer to serve our
community.

[0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/SuccessionPlanning
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/History

--