Thanks Fedora crew - F14 & RHEL6 releases

Following on last week's successful F14 launch that we did together.
This week, Red Hat launched Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.  This is an
exciting event not only for RH-ers but also for our co-contributors in
Fedora.

For this reason, I wanted to deliver some personal kudos directly to the
Fedora community.  Lots of Fedora contributors can see their direct
influence in shaping and co-developing of the best Linux in the world.
We are proud to be able to work side-by-side with our community members
in Fedora.  The benefits of open source collaboration converge in Fedora
where the confluence of upstream, community and industry come together.

This is the first Fedora ->  RHEL major release in which the community
members have had full access to all areas of the distro.  This level of
transparency has resulted is our most feature complete and robust
release to date. Not only is RHEL stronger for it, but Fedora and its
community directly benefits also.  A win-win situation.

Take a look at free video drivers for instance.  Since demanding
Fedora users have so many variations in hardware, and participated in
reporting issues, the drivers improved far faster than would be
possible in RHEL.  The same applies to more enterprise type features
like virtualization.  Common tools that apply across many different
types of user or workload have come a long way, because of community
participation.  We're proud to keep working alongside the community to
keep making these features stronger.

Thank you, Fedora contributors, users and fans worldwide.  You are an
awesome team and its great fun to be doing it together.

Tim Burke
Vice President, RHEL Engineering