Medicines in My Home Update

Title: Medicines in My Home Update

Working with a growing coalition of public and private organizations, FDA has launched the Preventing Surgical Fires Initiative to reduce the risk of surgical fires.

For consumers there is an "Information for Patients" page which contains 10 things patients should know about surgical fires and a link to the article FDA and Partners Working to Prevent Surgical Fires.

Visit the FDA’s "Preventing Surgical Fires" website at http://www.fda.gov/preventingsurgicalfires for more information.

You are subscribed to Medicines in My Home for U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA).

You are subscribed to Medicines in My Home for U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This information has recently been updated, and is now available.

.

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) · 10903 New Hampshire Ave · Silver Spring, MD 20993 · 800-439-1420 Powered by GovDelivery