Note to Subscribers

NOTE TO FDA NEWS DIGEST SUBSCRIBERS

Some of you may have received error messages yesterday or today containing a
virus alert.  Our list host, the National Insitutes of Health, informs us
that someone apparently posted a questionnaire to the list that prompted a
virus alert message.  Our source tells us that a virus was not unleashed,
but the alert was activated because the questionnaire was suspected of
containing a virus.

We suggest that you delete these messages, including any attachments.  We
regret any inconvenience or anxiety these messages may have caused.