From: Stephane Cerveau [mailto:scerveau@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: lundi 7 mars 2011 16:05
To: Alex Bligh; Eric Sandeen
Cc: ext3-users@xxxxxxxxxx; Tristan Pateloup
Subject: RE: ext3_free_blocks_sb when removing a more than 1GB file

I tried to integrate this patch but it still does not work.

http://gitorious.org/opensuse/kernel-source/commit/9f62d21f70e77298018f63c72e6d10a621ee6dcf

I don't know how to debug it and don't understand why it happens only with large files.
Is there anyone who can help me or advise me on how I could debug it ...Get some log or anything...:)

I have to say that I'm working on an embedded system with a SH4 processor...

Thanks

Stéphane.