Re: Getting ext3 up and running

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 18:48, Adam Williams wrote

This was, of course done. There is only one partition involved and since this
was the root partition, this was set to "auto". It was tried before as ext3
and ext3,ext2, but the reference said make it auto.

The problem is that ext3 is NOT in the kernel but is a module. This is why an
initrd is needed.