RE: Seriously corrupt ext3 root filesystem - help?

Exactly which command do you use to convert an ext3 file system to
vmfs? I am not vmfs expert, but I can forward it to vmfs guys.

> (proprietary vmware
> file system).  And it did, sort of.  Until the next boot when that
> partition couldn't be mounted and fsck couldn't fix it.  I

Oh, wait. If I understand correctly, you convert it to vmfs, it is
not an ext3 file system any more. You should not try to mount it as
ext3 nor fsck it as ext3. That will only result in corruption in vmfs.

Vmfs is completely different file system.

Chris