ext3 errors

Hello,

I have a server running ext3.  The server is a dell poweredge 2500 with a
100G raid 0 on a Perc3/Di raid card (aacraid driver).  I've asked about
this on the aacraid devel list, and no one had any solutions, and I'm not
the only one having this problem, because another person on there replied
with nearly the same error message as I am getting.  Anyway, anywhere from
once every few hours to 4 days, it will print errors like these on tty1:

EXT3-fs error (device sd(8,4)) in ext3_reserve_inode_write: IO Failure
I/O error: dev 08:04, sector 0
EXT3-fs error (device sd(8,4)) in ext3_new_inode:  IO failure
I/O error: dev 08:04 secotor 0
I/O error: dev 08:04 secotor 1050528
EXT3-fs error (device sd(8,4)): ext3_get_inode_loc: unable to read inode
block - inode=73040, block=131316
I/O dev 08:04 sector 0
EXT3-fs error (device sd(8,4)) in ext3_reserve_inode_write: IO Failure

I am running a hand compiled 2.4.20 from ftp.kernel.org with no patches
applied.  The server is a dual p3 1.2ghz with 2gb of ram.  The I/O error
always reports sector 0, and the other sector it reports right after
reporting 0 seems to be random.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this error and can help me.  I have ran
the dell diagnostics (afacli) and checked the container and disks, and
they check out fine, no errors.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

			Adam