ext3 over aes crypted loopback on partition

I'm looking at running an ext3 filesystem on top of a loopback AES
encrypted device, which in turn is on top of a raw partition (so no
other things in the way that should be reordering writes).

Are there likely to be any strange issues with using ext3 in this way?

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.co.uk ]