How To Fix Duplication Block Error?

After booted to rescue mode (system files are mounted to mnt/sysimage/), a
'shell' was created, then I used fsck /dev/sda1 and get message as the
following:
sh-2.04# fsck /dev/sda1
parallelizing fsck version 1.19(13-Jul-2000)
e2fsck 1.19 13-Jul-2000 for EXT2 FS 0.5b, 95/08/09
/boot:clean, 27/14056 files, 5616/59196 blocks.

It seems the problem still exist, I guess it is because fsck didn't work on
the system filesystems after they're mounted to /mnt, so i tried 'fsck /mnt'
and 'fsck /mnt/sysimage/dev/sda1', but still failed. I was lost and totally
confused. I want to get some helps from man files of fsck and e2fsck, but
these files cannot do much helps. For a novel, Linux is quite difficult to
follow with...

BTW, I hope I can get some hints on the usage and differences between fsck
and e2fsck, I cannot get a satisfied answer after googled a whole night.

Thanks a lot......